Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Brrrr...its cold outside

We've been having some crazy snow storms for the past two days here in Tromsø. I will have to take some pictures and post them here.

How has everybody's holiday been? Mine was great, very quiet and cozy, just the way I like it. John and I actually don't really get that much wrapped up in the crazyness of christmas. We just like spending some quiet time together with great food and some good drinks. I am usually so busy up until the holidays that I really appreciate it when everything calms down and I can chill by baking some goodies watching some movies or cooking a great meal while sipping on a glass of red wine or milk and Bailey's ( which is my favorite drink ).

I'm waiting on some new supplies so that I can continue with my new collection of brass and oxidized silver. I'm pretty excited  and all my sketches are finished.

I am also working on some more bezel set cabochons. Cabochon work is one of my favorite things to craft. It is so detail oriented and requires a lot of patience and accuracy. I love that. 

I'll be out taking some pictures later and hopefully, if the weather allows I get to take some great shots of the the northern lights and some of the fire works around town. 

Happy New Year everybody!

xoxoxox
Sabine

No comments: