Sunday, July 20, 2008

An early morning

Well, couldn't sleep so well last night, so I got up, and here I am, 5 AM on a sunshine rich early sunday morning.
I just checked my Etsy shop and noticed that one of my favorite pieces from my new collection has sold! http://www.etsy.com/view_transaction.php?transaction_id=9580880
It's a great feeling when people appreciate and support my work. Makes me hungry to create more and better things. That's what I love about jewelry design. One has to grow and evolve in this business, otherwise things get boring, and besides, I always like learning new techniques and ways of doing things. That makes the whole design process so much more fun for me. 
Thinking about going out on an early ( and quiet ) photo-shoot. I love this time of day when things are quiet, it's soothing to me. Off I go....

No comments: