Sunday, August 22, 2010

Happy Sunday

I have been spending all afternoon today taking new pictures and making a few new items. I am absolutely excited about my new photography and how it turned out.
Tomorrow I am going to try to re-do my Etsy shop which means posting all new pictures and a few new items. John is working on a new banner tonight. We are also thinking about a new name. Most people that contact me regarding my jewelry always think my name is Sabinea. So, I think we might go with my other shop name that I use here in Norway which is "Echoes of Norway". It will be much easier to have one uniform name and look for all the shops.

Here are a couple of new items that I made today! Both of these are composed of ocean jasper and sterling silver. Truly stunning stones. They will be listed in my Etsy shop a little later today. But first I am going to watch a movie which I haven't done in ages.


Thanks for reading!

Cheers,
Sabine








No comments: