Monday, November 8, 2010

Waiting..

Hi!

I guess I was a little über-ambigious with my shop update. First off all I didn't get the silver sheet that I ordered. It came to the post office this afternoon, however, I won't be able to pick it up until tomorrow. I did start however on some really lovely small pendant items. Unique, simple and fun. They will be very affordable.
There will also be a couple more picasso jasper earrings, bracelets and necklaces.
I have this intense need to create something unique and more challenging, to explore techniques I haven't used before. After all, to have a unique style is very important in this business. Not easy to achieve, but I'll never give up learning new things.

I might have a tiny shop update tomorrow, but can't promise anything. I'll preview them here first though!

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog!


xoxo
Sabine

No comments: