Friday, December 10, 2010

City Scenes

Shared a nice couple of hours with my honey today. Had lunch at a local cafe and did some christmas shopping.
I try not to get stressed out purchasing presents. It just puts me in a bad mood and that is not the way it is supposed to be. I wouldn't want to receive a gift from someone that they purchased during a highly stressful time. I like taking my time, finding something that has some meaning and that the person receiving it will find useful.
Tonight, despite feeling a cold coming on, I am going to bake some more cookies. This time I am whipping up a my mothers vanilla cookie recipe. It is a traditional german cookie with real vanilla beans. They melt in your mouth. Actually just writing about them makes me drool..
I will be posting the recipe tomorrow. It needs to be converted first since all measurements are in grams instead of ounces and pounds.


On jewelry news: I have added a few more items on 50% percent off in my Etsy shop. There are some great items to be had. Check them out!

In the meantime be well and enjoy the season!

xoxo
Sabine


Here a couple of pictures that John took today when we were out :









No comments: