Thursday, June 4, 2009

Rings'n things

Been a busy little bee these past couple of days, but managed to squeeze in a few rings and a lovely necklace that I finished today for the Etsy shop!

Here we go:


oopsy daisy...moi favorite! Composed from sterling silver and a beautiful red agate cabochon. I'm a bit on a spiritual path jewelry wise and like adding some little inspirational messages or words in forms of tags and such. Sometimes we just need a little reminder that keeps us on track wherever we are going and what better way to remind us to be happy? A piece of lovely jewelry from Sabine Andrea! Yayyyyy! :-) And I haven't even had coffee! ( I rarely drink that stuff ).




I have sketched the design of this ring months ago, but after taking a long walk and looking across the street at the ocean and surrounding valleys and mountains it came clear to me that I need to make this ring before the urge lessens. This ring resembles the waves, valleys and rugged mountains that surround us here in the north of Norway. ûber pretty:-)





This ring has been bezel set with a rough Apatite gemstone. I love the look of combining rough gemstones with precious metals. It gives a piece of jewelry a very cool organic look. Back to basics.




Hand forged ring with a fun circular and scalloped pattern. I'm in love with this one ( as well ) can't help it.



These lovey dovey earrings are made from juicy red coral beads, handmade bead caps and molten, flattened sterling discs. I love these and had to make a pair for myself.




Hope you are all happy and are enjoying some sunshine wherever you are...it is still freezing cold here in the north. Hope the sun will poke through the clouds soon so we can sit outside and bbq.

See ya later!

Love,

Sabine:-)

No comments: