Tuesday, February 1, 2011

New items

Yesterday and today I managed to make a couple of new items. I am super excited because I just got in some new varisite cabs. Two cute small green hearts and three large square pieces. There are more on the way. I guess I must be dreaming of spring since I am really into succulent colors at the moment.
Sadly, yesterday, when I took a couple of pictures my auto focus macro lens broke. It just won't focus anymore. It was a very expensive lens and it will take me a while to purchase a new one. In the meanwhile I'll be using my 85mm one which does not take high quality pictures. I have to crop every picture which distorts the image a bit. Oh well, c'est la vie.
My latest pieces are a seafoam colored bloom necklace, a hand formed sterling silver double heart necklace with a pink sapphire, an ocean jasper piece with a cubic zirkonia and lastly my Garden of Eden ring that features a gorgeous green/lime colored variscite cab and an adjustable band.
You can find all these pieces right here:
It's almost 8PM and I am off to take a little walk. For the first time in a long time we are actually having temperatures in the plus range. Hope it will continue and melt all the snow away.

Have a lovely day everyone!


xox-Sabine



































4 comments:

MoonRae said...

~Gorgeous!!!!!~
Sharon

Rosy Revolver said...

BEAUTIFUL.

nova by tess said...

Love the seafoam chalcedony necklace! That color makes my heart sing.

My Creative Community said...

Thank you girls!