Wednesday, January 25, 2012

New Concept

Hello friends,

I have been thinking a lot about my existing designs lately and the lack of steady sales. I love what I do, but I also have to be realistic in terms of what sells and doesn't sell.
After much thought we have decided, instead of opening a new shop, we'll  use our existing shop for our new concept. This will make the transition much easier for us and for our customers. We'll take a chance and see how it goes! The new concept, like I have talked about before, will include many more affordable items, some with pre-made components in combination with my own handcrafted sterling silver parts. I will of course still make larger bezel set items as I have in the shop right now, as well as some hand cast pieces,  but on a lower scale.
This will also give us the chance to gain more of a following here in Scandinavia where fashion jewelry is a total hit.
I'm super stoked about this new venture and can't wait to show you new designs. I really hope you will be as excited as we are!

I am hoping to have some of my new work in the shop sometime this weekend! Stay tuned for picture updates here on the blog and on the Facebook fan page.


Thanks for reading!

xox
Sabine

6 comments:

Lissie said...

Takk for koselig besøk i bloggen min! :)
Der er en del perlebutikker i København. Men den beste - hvor jeg har kjøpt de viste perlene i er beads'n'drops. http://www.beadsndrops.dk/
Den ligger rett ved rådhusplassen og er lett å finne.

God tur! :)

My Creative Community said...

Tusen takk for hygelligen kommentaren din og for tips til beads´n drops! Høres spennende ut! Veldig vanskelig å finne perlebutikker her i Norge. Så det ser jeg frem til å sjekke ut! :)

Unknown said...

I look forward to seeing your new pieces, and of course I think your current work is fabulous as well! I'm sure you'll do great with your new line.

My Creative Community said...

Thank you Shelby! :)

McMGrad89 said...

Good luck. This is the first I have seen of your work and it is right up my alley. I do have to wait until I get my new job before I start spending on jewelry(funny how children like to have food on the table), but yours is at the top of my list. :-)

Best Wishes,
Annemarie

My Creative Community said...

Thank you Annemarie!
Children need to be fed, absolutely!
You are welcome at my shop any time you choose to!:)

Kindly,
Sabine