Tuesday, April 3, 2012

New series


After some good constructive advice I have finally started work on a made to order line of jewelry.
I have been wanting to do this for a long time, but never really paid too much focus on it since I love the freedom of making one of a kind items. Quite frankly, I really do need to have more cohesive collections.

I love making one of a kind items, however, I do realize now that in order for me to do this eventually full time I will need to come up with a more cohesive line of jewelry.
My designs are often all over the place and I really need to gain more of a diverse audience.

So, these past few days I have been working on a made to order collection. Geometrical designs with chrysoprase is one. Simple with a beautifully brushed finish. I'll have a preview of them here on my blog tomorrow. I hope you'll like them as much as I do. They are quite a bit different from my usual floral inspired items.

I am having a big SALE in my shop right now! Please check my sale section! Discounts from 20-30%. I need to make room for my new made to order items.

As far as my stone shop goes I just place another huge order for more smallish cabochons. Very much looking forward to that. So stay tuned and check in once in a while for updates on newbies:)

How creative was your day?

Midnight here, going to bed. Gym early tomorrow. Yawn.

See ya tomorrow!


xx
Sabine

No comments: