Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Featured

I was lucky again to have been featured in two treasuries this past week. One of them made the front page on Etsy. 
Wonderful to be able to be featured with such great artists.
Pictures below....

I am working to clean up my workspace so I can take some pictures of it to post here. With the way things are looking at the moment.....yikes, it's a disaster zone. Snippets of wire and pieces of different kinds of metals along with tons of metal dust...just downright embarrassing ;)

It's past midnight and I'm off for a cup of hot chocolate with some ginger snap cookies ( that I love to dunk ) and a couple of series of Prison Break.
My BF John is quite sick today with the flu and needs some "loving attention" as well. I can hear him coughing his lungs out as I am typing this....ouch....okay off I go to spread some love....have a great day wherever you are:)

Hugs,

Sabine

No comments: