Saturday, July 4, 2009

Kingman Turquoise Beauty

The pictures really don't do this piece any justice. The weather has been really cloudy and not that great for taking pictures of jewelry. The color in this is quite a bit greener than in the pictures.

It is available in my shop


I have been suffering from insomnia for the past few weeks which has taken quite a strain on my health. I'm feeling like a zombie at times. I went to the doctor yesterday to get some sleeping pills which I do not like to take at all. I am one of those people who are paranoid about becoming addicted to something. I had taken them before about a little over a year ago and it took me a couple of weeks to get back to a natural sleeping pattern. Arggg...
Not sure what causes this sleeplessness. It could have something to do with my over productive part of the brain that never lets me rest due to too many creative ideas...hehehe...that's some theory, huh? I actually think it is my workaholic personality. I just want to keep on working.
I usually get my sleep whenever I can. I almost get jealous at John for his ability to sleep like a baby. He can sleep for hours without waking up once. I haven't been able to do that for at least 10 years.. Need to get this fixed.
Anyone else dealing with sleep issues? Any suggestions?

Looking forward to a nice long vacation next month! *Sigh* that's gonna be good! :-)


What's your story?



Sabine






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous necklace. I occasionally suffer from insomnia also and I do not know the cure. I do take sleeping pills sometimes but like you, I don't like taking them because I feel they do interrupt your normal sleep pattern. Hope you get some sleep soon.

Vanessa said...

WOW thats a VERY nice Pendant Sabine