Saturday, September 12, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

How has your week been??

Mine has been quite busy, busy creating new designs that is. I am finally able to post some new items in my Etsy shop. It's been a while since I last updated the shop.

Sales in the Etsy shop have been extremely slow in these past few months and I am not sure why. Well, I am having a complete overhaul of my shop which includes new styles of jewelry and new photography. Hope that will help to boost sales a bit. One can't just sit back relax when sales are down. In fact, I am working already on a new fall/winter collection that is called "Arctic Garden". It includes some lovely sterling silver pieces, mainly of botanical influence ( hence the name ) and polished to a tee. I am tired of the oxidized look which has its place, but this collection consists mainly of simple and shiny pieces of jewelry. Below you can see a little sneak peak of some of my latest designs of the arctic garden collection. There will be more to come in the next few days. I am still in the develop stages with some of them.

Lemme know what you think of it! Plus I am going to update the shop with some cool new prong-set pieces that include some VERY unique and beautiful stones I bought in Germany!!

I'm off to get my bread formed! I am trying out some flour I bought in Germany, he he he ( yes, they do have much better flour and way way more types to choose from ). Hope it will turn out...will let you know later...

Hope you are all doing well and are enjoying the fall as we are here in northern Norway!

See ya!


Sabine












No comments: