Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Beaded bracelets

A few days ago I decided to organize all my beads and came across beads that I didn't even remember I had because I had them stashed away in the back of my jewelry supply chest.
Some of them are Swarovski pearls, onyx, opal, lava and picture jasper beads to name a few.
So I came up with the idea of making some chunky bracelets. It felt good again to be working with beads. Besides, I am waiting on some solder and silver sheet so this is a good time to put some of my beads to good use.

Hope you like these. I will be listing them in the Etsy shop sometime today.


Have a lovely tuesday everyone!

xx
Sabine





This bracelet features copper colored ceramic beads, picture jasper, brass tags, copper chain, hill tribe silver closure and bead.



Black onyx, fluorite, hill tribe silver bead and handmade sterling silver closure make up this bracelet.



For an interesting twist, this one features grey folded ribbon in between black onyx, lava, Swarovski and Hill tribe silver beads. Carabiner clasp.



This one just oozes full of autumn colors like green opal, picture jasper and wood beads, brass tags, copper chain and a handmade sterling silver clasp.



Can't you tell I have a lot of onyx beads? Well, they are a great color for anytime of the year, plus these beads are A+++ quality. They come with a high gloss polish and give off a nice sparkle when worn.
The other beads in this bracelet are a faceted rock crystal quartz, a golden colored Czech glass bead, a handmade sterling silver pebble, Hill tribe silver beads and a handmade organic sterling silver clasp.



And lastly we have a lovely bracelet that is composed of cream and gold colored Swarovski beads, picture jasper, a handmade wire wrapped link and carabiner closure. All sterling silver metals.









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how are you!This was a really superb blog!
I come from itlay, I was fortunate to find your website in wordpress
Also I obtain a lot in your Topics really thanks very much i will come every day