Friday, October 24, 2008

New Bling

I finally got around to take some pictures of some recent finished items! I still have quite a few more pieces in the making that hopefully will be finished sometime this weekend. John, my boyfriend is out of town for the weekend playing a gig with his band, so I'll try my best to take he pictures myself ( he usually does all the jewelry photography ). 

These pieces are all going to be available in my shop by tonight.
I am also having a great deal going right now! You will receive a free pair of really cool earrings with ANY purchase. This deal will last until monday morning October 27th only. You can check them out here

If I have some spare energy left tonight I'm going to bake a couple of pies. I'm having some of my girlfriends coming over tomorrow night for a jewelry party. 

See ya tomorrow!

Love,

Sabine



No comments: