Saturday, February 7, 2009

Free shipping

It's mothers day weekend here in Norway and I am offering free shipping  on all of my items in my etsy shop

Not much to tell today. It's darn cold here ( minus 11 celius ,  fahrenheit?? ) The funny thing is that I have lived in places that were three or four times as cold and it never bothered me then, however, now I freeze just at the sight of our outside temperature gauge. Even with the fire place going I still need to sit here in my comfy chair with a blanked wrapped around me. 

I will be posting some new items early next week! I am just working on the last finishing touches before I hand them over to John who takes care of all my photography and graphics work.
There will be a couple of cheaper items as well, simple and classy.

Hope everyone is keeping cozy and well this weekend!

xx
Sabine

No comments: