Friday, February 13, 2009

Party time

John and I are having a nice visit for the first time from his nephew Kim Andre who is here for the whole weekend from Bergen. He's just 23 yrs. old and has never been up here in Tromsø. Since John is playing with his recreational band in a local pub tonight I thought to take him with me and hit the dance floor ( well, that sounds kind of extreme since I really don't dance at all ). In fact I don't know a single dance step. Yup, I know, pretty sad, huh? Believe me, I have tried, but it's just not happening. It's an awful sight, trust me.
Nevertheless, I am planning on having a great time. It's been quite a while since I went out on the town after 8pm HA! :-)

I promise to have some new items to show either sunday or monday.

Have a super lovely weekend everybody!

xx
Sabine


No comments: