Sunday, February 1, 2009

Good day ya'll!

Well, it's been quite a productive day for me. I finally have a bit of time to update my Etsy shop with new delicious pieces ( if I can say so myself ). I am still waiting on a huge order of Cabochons. Seems they are stuck at customs once again. Nothing moves fast at Norwegian customs and they charge you 25% on top of anything that is worth more than 200 Kroner ( $28 USD ), plus a service charge on top of that 25%!! It adds up quite quickly. 

Been up since about 6 am and have worked almost ever since ( it is 4 pm now ). I often get side tracked though, especially with my iMac close at range.

John had worked the nightshift and is sleeping in the bedroom which is not that far from my studio. Although he tells me that I can  hammer and make as much noise as I need to, I just can't get myself to do it. He sleeps like a log, however, I just don't enjoy beating metal on metal when he's sleeping.

Going to take a break for a couple of hours and finish folding some of the laundry that has been piling up for days. I'm looking forward to not having to cook tonight. Most sunday nights we order chines take-out, which, I know is not that healthy to eat all the time, but damn enjoyable :-)
Really have to get the motor going to taking my power walks again. The temperatures have dropped quite a bit in the last three days and the ice is melting which makes for a slippery walk. Excuses, excuses, I know, I have tons of them:-)

Have a great and cozy sunday!

I'll have more pieces to show in the next day or two!

xxxx,

Sabine

No comments: