Friday, May 22, 2009

New de-stash Shop

I have just opened ( well I had the shop for quite a while, but never posted anything until yesterday ) a de-stash shop for all those yummy items I never end up using. My style shifts quite rapidly and I have tons of mostly beads that I'd like to sell for someone else's enjoyment. There is no point of having them sitting in my bead drawers if I don't use them.

If you'd like to take a look, here is the shop

I will be adding tons of more stuff when time permits in the next few days. So stay tuned! :-)


I'm in a great mood today and have been having so much more energy these last few days. I have cut bread completely out of my diet and I am also trying to avoid anything with sugar. I have replaced those delicious items with different kinds of nuts that I snack on periodically during the day which keeps me from that gnawing hungry feeling. Eating also tons of salads, fresh veggies and fish products of all kinds. I have a new found love for Salmon. I miss canned salmon. I haven't been able to find it here in Norway yet.

I'm off to watch the national Norwegian soap Opera called " Hotel Caesar" which is on every evening...yeah I know, didn't want to admit to it, but nice to get my mind off jewelry designs once in a while and enjoy a tad of bad drama once in a while:D

Tada...

Love and Hugs,


Sabine:-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sabine you have some awesome stuff~!MAN I wish i had the money to buy a few stones~! WOW those are soo awesome~! ~!~!~!
Ness