Saturday, May 23, 2009

Two new necklaces

I just finished two new necklaces! Yayyy!

The are both for sale in my Etsy shop! One is a bezel set Turquoise cabochon pendant with two irregular baseplates and an inspirational tag that reads " Live in the Present". The other is a Peruvian Opal pendant that has been tightly wrapped with a sterling silver bezel. One of my more expensive stones for sure. I wanted to keep this pendant simple and uncluttered. It speaks for itself I think.

Off to continue making more goodies! :-)





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW~!!!!!!!! I loveeeeeee those necklaces~!~!~!~! The second one is my favorite~!
Ness
PS
how are you??

Kellie Theresa Leighton said...

Yeh loving the second one two! :) xxx

Anonymous said...

Both are very pretty...my favorite is the 2nd one.