Monday, March 9, 2009

After having spend most of last week working on a few large custom order John and I decided to take sunday off and go for a nice long drive. We love taking drives and always bring our camera gear. We have his and hers actually. John has a Nikon D 200 and I have a basic Nikon D 50. I usually get passed down all of Johns oldish gadget gear. Its like an ongoing joke in our relationship. We get a good laugh out of it.
We already have two large iMac computers and yet we "had" to buy a MacBook Pro as well...we just can not have enough of the latest technology in the house....:-) I can never be too far from any source of computer gear, that's why I even take the lap top to bed with me occasionally when John is working the night shift at the hospital. I hope he won't be reading this....

Life is good, busier than ever and I love it that way. Although I find it very important to take a break once in a while from working to regain focus and get new inspiration.

We are planning a long road trip to Germany this summer ( 3000km = 1684 miles ) to visit some friends and family.
Also a trip to NYC just before christmas time is in the planning stages. Can't wait.

Off to make some dinner! Shepherd's pie it is...yummy!!

Ciao for now,

xx
Sabine

No comments: