Sunday, March 22, 2009


I have to say, that after months of winter I am getting a tad anxious to see some green. About a week ago I thought that the winter is almost over, but then the snow hit again, big time! One almost gets tired of seeing white everywhere. It's fun for a while, but after about six months of winter the urge to see some Crocuses or Daffodils poking through the earths crust gets stronger and stronger. I miss talking my walks along the beach down below.

The online local news just had a story on a triple murder that happened just about a mile away from where we live! Some Psychopath had killed three people that lived in the same house. He has been since caught by police, thank goodness. This is quite a huge story for such a peaceful and tight-knit community.


Looking forward to tomorrow. John is off work and perhaps we can go out for lunch and a tour to a local Shitzu breeder who has puppies for sale at the moment. I just want to go there to pet and cuddle them.....awww I LOVE dogs.

Hope everyone is having a cozy and warm sunday!


No comments: