Friday, April 3, 2009

And the winners are.....

♪♫ Drumroll♪♫.....and the winners are....

My boyfriend John drew the winners:

1.Audrey won the first price ( copper blossom necklace and poppy ring )

2. Vita ( poppy ring )

3. Janil ( poppy ring )

4. Vanessa ( poppy ring )

5. Beatrice ( poppy ring )



I'd like to thank everybody from the bottom of my heart for taking the time to comment and participate! I really appreciate all the thoughts and ideas you brought upon me. I have already made some minor changes ( thanks to your ideas ) and will continue doing so. I realize its important to have a piece of jewelry modeled to get an idea of how the piece looks like when someone's wearing it. Going to work on that!

Gratefully yours,

Love,

Sabine

P.S. Winners get in touch with me at : sabineajewelry@gmail.com or via "conversations" in my Etsy shop



1 comment:

Celeste said...

Congrats to the winners! :)