Monday, April 27, 2009

I'm back!

I know it's been a while since my last post. Honestly, I had some sort of writing block. I sat here often, started writing and then erased it all again. Not really sure why, perhaps I think that my posts have to have some sort of excitement to it for readers to follow up on my blog??
I've been really busy working, mainly with custom orders. So, I haven't had much time to update my Etsy shop with new goodies. However, I am well on the way to list some new items soon, very soon! I am completely out of sterling silver chain(s) and am waiting anxiously for it to arrive. It always seems to take so long since the postal system here in Norway takes the word "snail mail" really seriously. Also, anything that is marked with a content of over 200 Norwegian Kroner ( =$30 USD ) gets stuck at customs for days where they add another 25% duty tax on top of that!



I have been accepted to "Trunkt". I'm so excited!! This will give my jewelry a better chance to be seen. Yayyy!!

I am making fish gratin for dinner tonight, so I better get cracking and finish what I need to do.

Hopefully by the middle or end of this week I'll have some new stuff to show off! In the meanwhile, hope everyone is happy and doing well!

Big hug,

Sabine:-)

No comments: