Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thank you!

WOW! Thanks a million for all your nice comments and suggestions! As you've probably noticed I have already made some minor changes. John made me a cool new banner for my Etsy shop which I think looks pretty cool and goes with the overall theme of the shop.
I am also working on taking pictures of the jewelry with someone modeling it. Been hesitant to do that since I think that I am not very photogenic. So I'll give it a try and see what happens. If they don't turn out well enough I'll get one of my gorgeous friends to come over and model again.

It's just past 8 am and I am going to bundle up and take a long brisk walk. I love early morning hours and the stillness of it. If I could, I would only work nights in my studio. No phone's ringing, no traffic noises, just a peaceful easy feeling.


I hope it's peaceful wherever you are!


xx
Sabine

No comments: