Friday, April 10, 2009

Candy Land Norway

I took these pictures with my mobile phone a couple of days ago in one of the local grocery shops. There were two more isles like the ones pictured, fully stuffed with chocolates and candy. Of course they place them conveniently in front of the checkout counters. I have to say that Norway has one of the best chocolate I have ever eaten. I used to think that nothing can beat a belgian Callebaut chocolate, well, I might have to change my mind on that. Anyways, I think I need a 12 step chocoholic program since I can't seem to go a day without having at least one bite of it.

Have a happy easter everyone!

xx,

Sabine



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an amazing aray of chocolate...not good for us chocoholics.

Vita said...

OMG!! I miss Norwegian chocolate soooo much!! hehe! I loved the Freia mixed chocolate. YUM!

My Creative Community said...

Nope, definitively not great for the waistline, but they taste soooo good! :-) Hard to resist!

Freia makes the best chocolate. Vita, the mixed one, is that the one with the smarties?