Friday, February 17, 2012

And so it continues...

I guess it's no surprise that I feel inspired by spring these past few days. We've been having snow melting temperatures with gorgeous sunshine this week. Today, when I was in my studio I even had the window open a bit. With birds chirping, and hearing snow dripping off the roof, it was no surprise that I had a great time behind the bench. I feel more energized, alive and eager to put my winter coats and boots to rest. 

Here are the two necklaces I managed to finish today:

Yearning for spring series: Sterling silver and a gorgeous jasper druzy in a gorgeous blue-green color and a mother of pearl with a beautiful luster.


Yearning for spring series: Sterling silver and a gorgeous jasper druzy in a gorgeous blue-green color and a mother of pearl with a beautiful luster.



Yearning for spring series: Sterling silver and Nevada turquoise.





I'll be listing these two sometime today if I can manage to stay out of my studio after dinner.

Have a splendiferous weekend!

Thanks for reading!


xx
Sabine

3 comments:

trisha too said...

Beautiful, Sabine!

:-)

littlecherryhill said...

Both gorgeous! Summer is almost over here and I can't wait for the 'cold' weather to kick in so I can hit the bench! Enjoy the spring :)

My Creative Community said...

Thank you so much ladies! :)