Sunday, February 26, 2012

Dare to be different

Just read this interesting article. It just confirmed to me what I already knew. However, it is not always easy to break out of that shell that we often hide behind as artists. Do we dare to be bold and step out of our comfort zone or do we stay where we are because it feels more comfortable and safe?

I am so incredibly lucky to have such a wonderful and encouraging man who challenges me to step out of my comfort zone because he believes I can. We have many dreams and always try to work at them as best as we can to make them come true. It is always nice to know that someone has your back and believes in your abilities, although it is equal important to believe in ones own abilities, to not give up, no matter what anyone tells you. If you have a goal, go for it. There are always road blocks, but we should look at them as challenges to move forward instead of failures.

With this said, I'm off to bed. It is almost 1AM.

Sending out big warm hugs!


Thanks for reading!

oxo
Sabine

No comments: