Thursday, February 23, 2012

And then there were three...

First of all I'd like to give all of you who hearted and pinned my latest creations my deepest gratitude! It is so incredibly wonderful as an artist to receive good feedback. 
I'm having the greatest time designing new stuff and with that I realized that it is important to push myself out of my usual comfort zone and to be a little bit more imaginative when it comes to creativity. Doing that  has worked well for me these past couple of weeks by feeling a sense of accomplishment and pride. Not that I want to brag, this is just about personal accomplishment, nothing external.

I do would like to show you my latest spring inspired creations:

These little beauties come with prehnite, Nevada turquoise and carnelian. Juicy and delicious!




And lastly we have a "Desert Rose" pendant necklace which is crafted in copper and features a gorgeous mother of pearl with beautiful luster.



It's dinner time here and thinking about making waffles. Yes, here we eat waffles with sliced cold cut lamb, hard boiled eggs and then of course strawberry jam with a dollop of creme fraƮche. Yummy!

Happy thursday ya'll!

Thanks for reading!

xox
Sabine


No comments: