Saturday, February 11, 2012

A shop update in the works

How are you all? I know it's been a while since I updated my blog and my Etsy shop. Life has been incredibly busy these past few weeks. From working at my day job to making a large collection for a beautiful jewelry shop in Oslo. I am beyond the moon excited, to say the least! It's been a dream of mine for quite a few years to be able to showcase my work at this place.
The owner approached me a couple of weeks ago and asked me if I were interested in selling at their shop!
So I went ahead and made 19 pieces of jewelry for Sugar Shop. It's is a huge honor for me to showcasing my work next to  all these incredible Norwegian jewelry designers / goldsmiths.

I still have a few projects on the go, but my primary focus right now is to update the Etsy shop. I should have some new items available this weekend and next week. Stay tuned!

A few of you have asked how my Dad is doing. Thanks so much for that! He is coping and still getting Chemo. He never complains even though he's been battling this nasty disease now for many years. His strength is incredible. I have learned a lot from him through this and hope that I would have the same strength, grace and willingness to fight if I'd be in the same situation.
I miss my family, but I know that my mother takes such good care of him. In addition he has my niece and nephew that keep him on track.

Have a great weekend everyone and thanks for reading!

My niece and me.

No comments: