Thursday, February 16, 2012

Yearning for spring part2

I can't seem to stop making spring inspired jewelry. I'm in love with all sorts of forms and shapes. They seem to speak me at the moment, so I decided to just go with the flow. I have two other similar pieces on the go in a smaller style and perhaps a pair of earrings in a similar shape. I'll have another shop update either tomorrow or saturday. I like to use natural light to take pictures of my jewelry and most often the sun is down already by the time I get out of the studio. I am looking very much forward to longer days.

Feeling also very much inspired by make more elaborate copper pieces. I want to make copper hip again. I think we should really wear more of it. Some people are very skeptical about wearing copper, but I have several items of this beautiful metal, and my skin never turns green. I use a jewelry polishing cloth to brighten the items up once in a while, which seems to work just great! 

I forgot to mention on my last post that I am not accepting any more custom orders until further notice.  This will give me a chance to catch up on ongoing projects I have put on hold for quite a while. Plus I'd like to make a couple additional pieces for Sugar Shop in Oslo.

I see it's almost 11PM here and I should get a shut eye so that I can get an early start in my studio tomorrow! Oh gosh, it's almost friday again!!! Thinking about going out for lunch with the J-man tomorrow. Craving a caesar salad. 

See ya tomorrow!

Thanks for reading!

xx
Sabine

















No comments: