Monday, September 5, 2011

Been working on sketching catalogue items for a second shop I have in mind. I get many requests from people wondering if I could re-create some of my items. This made me think to perhaps create some simple, minimalist items that would feed my creativity when I'm not in the mood to make anything too elaborate.
It will take quite a while to built up an inventory, but since I have a bit more time to spend in my studio I hope to have my new shop up and running early next month ( ambitious, I know ), but I work best when I can focus and put myself a bit under pressure as weird as that may sound.

In between baking some delicious banana bread I managed to make a couple of new items.


One pair of cute hanging basket earrings:



and a lovely labradorite necklace with a "studded" bezel. Loving this one!




The earrings are available HERE and the necklace will be in the shop sometime tomorrow!

Hoping for some better weather tomorrow so I can head on over to one of the local parks to pick some fun, natural items that I can start casting.

What have you been doing this weekend?

Hope your sunday was filled with much joy!

oxo

Sabine 




No comments: