Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Look what the postman brought today! Eeek, a sweet package arrived from my favorite stone cutter! I'm in love! I mean look at them!


A gorgeous Mexican lace agate. The line you see is not cracked, it is a natural part of the stone's formation.


Another stunning Mexcian agate. Looks like snowflakes are making up part of this beautiful heart.


Chrysocolla and chrysoprase. Yummy indeed!


Stunning Russian chariote. Thinking earrings!


And lastly, another Mexican agate with rich beautiful colors. Perfect for fall!


Fall is here. Tons of rain and gusty winds. I even had to close the window in my studio because the wind kept on putting out the flame on my torch. It will be tough when cold weather arrives here again because I love having my window open when I work so that I don't always need to wear my gas mask....I know I know...bad thing....I'm  hoping to have an exhaust system one day.

I leave you with a picture I took of some flowers John purchased for me ( my favorite flower is the sunflower )

Enjoy your monday everyone!


Thanks for reading!

xox

Sabine






No comments: