Wednesday, September 1, 2010

They come in two's

I finally managed to finish two necklaces today! Yayyy for me!! :)
One is a rectangular pendant with a nice bezel set rainforest jasper cabochon. The edge around the pendant is scalloped and matches the bezel.
The other one features a square amber cabochon and lovely embellishments. This design came to me last night as John and I went to a flea market and came across some cool antique wrought iron pieces. I really love this one. It took a long time to craft, but I am very happy the way it turned out.
I am waiting on some silver sheet from the UK and don't know when it is going to get here since they had another mail strike of some sort. Plus it might be delayed at the border again as usual. As long as I will have it next week since I am going to have three off work. I really need to catch up on my shops. People please bare with me. I will have another shop update perhaps tomorrow. Not sure how many items I will manage to create with the silver I have left. We'll see.

Have a great day everyone!
xo - Sabine

No comments: